holiday inn junction tx

Yes, free parking is available to guests. Located off of Interstate 10 In Junction Texas at 304 Dos Rios Drive. The coffee in the lobby was fresh. Happy Anniversary Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Response from Donna Powers, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction, Response from Yesenia V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We hope to see you in the future to come. ... Junction, Texas. Celebrate with Holiday Inn on January 9, 2020 from 11am-2pm. What are some restaurants close to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction? ... Holiday Inn Club Vacatio. guests. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. Are any cleaning services offered at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction? Free Internet. Kemah Boardwalk . Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The newly built Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction has 70 rooms that include 16 suites. Holiday Inn Hotels in Junction TX. Great overnight stop. We do wear mask in the building and we also do temperature checks before we enter the building. Junction, TX 76849. A full free hot breakfast each morning, Free high speed WiFi, a meeting room, 24 hour fitness center, and a 24 hour business center are a few of the many amenities you will enjoy at this newly constructed Holiday Inn in Junction Texas. Come stay in Junctions newest hotel while you discover the Texas Hill Country and the rivers and hills of Junction. Hotel located directly off I10, close to gas stations and convenience stores. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. To get more details you can call us on (325) 446-3700. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you in the future days to come. Get the right job in Junction with company ratings & salaries. 18 likes. Is parking available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction? Come experience Kimble County Hill Country North & South Llano River. Great value deals this fall Search your dates NOW! Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. 304 Dos Rios Dr. Junction, TX 76849. Holiday Inn Express Junction 304 Dos Rios Dr , Junction, TX 76849 Holiday Inn Express Kerrville 2114 Sidney Baker , Kerrville, TX 78028 Holiday Inn San Antonio - Riverwalk 217 North St Mary's Street , San Antonio, TX 78205 Holiday Inn … I will speak to my staff about never taking there mask off. The chart reflects the cheapest Junction hotel for each day and each star rating category. The breakfast items were all very fresh and tasty. Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including WiFi and air conditioning. Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction offer any business services? The staff was friendly and welcoming. (score from 85 reviews) Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions. This service will show you discounted Junction, TX properties that have similar star quality of Holiday Inn.Need a group/meeting discount? Please see our partners for more details. Search for cheap and discount Holiday Inn hotel prices in Junction, TX for your personal or business trip. Holiday Inn Club Vacatio. Thank you for staying at our hotel . Are there opportunities to exercise at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction? Conveniently located restaurants include Lum's, Big Hungry Cafe, and Tia Nena's. Holiday Inn Junction properties are listed below. Apply to Front Desk Agent, Night Auditor, General Maintenance and more! Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all Junction, TX discounts available. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. in the summer the south facing rooms get darn hot. I havne had such a bad nights sleep in a Hotel since I staid in Cameron LA where the staff had to spray bug spary to kill the roached before I walked in. Junction Texas is known as the land of living waters with the most running water and natural springs in Texas. 0.7 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. What food & drink options are available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction? Book now at 11 restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Junction City on OpenTable. Official Site. There were about 5 guests at the property when I checked in and I took up six parking spaces with mt truck and trailer. 304 Dos Rios Drive, Junction, 76849, United States of America – Excellent location – show map. Junction is located half way between Houston and El Paso. Holiday Inn Club Vacatio. This is the nicest Holiday Inn Express that we have stayed in, to date. Our location is a perfect stop while traveling across Texas. We are very satisfied ... and we are glad we did not have to drive back to Kerrville to spend the night. Junction Texas Holiday Inn Express & Suites. © 2003-2020 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Next: Show All Available Comparable Hotels with Pricing. Our location is a perfect stop while traveling across Texas. 304 Dos Rios Drive, Junction, TX 76849. Thanks again for staying with holiday Inn Express and Suites. 2043 Main Street. From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Lazy T Motel. Book Now and Save. We didn’t have breakfast so I can’t comment. The accommodation comprises 70 rooms. 304 Dos Rios Drive Junction, Texas 76849. I like the bright bathroom with walk-in shower / no tub. The room had several convenient outlets for electronics. Complete your Shopping Cart Order. We list the best Holiday Inn Junction hotels/properties so you can review the Junction Holiday Inn hotel list below to find the perfect place. He acted like I was being unreasonable. Kemah Boardwalk . Hotels Lodging Motels. Hotels near Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction Rooms. The hotel was built a year ago and the building and grounds are spotlessly maintained. 224 Holiday Inn Express jobs available in Texas on Indeed.com. There will be a drawing for a Free Night Stay! Thank you for your business and your feedback. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. What are some of the property amenities at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction? 325-215-4377. Junction Texas is known as the land of living waters with the most running water and natural springs in Texas. We treat you to modern amenities and refreshing all-suite accommodations for resting and relaxation after a day of fun on the South Llano River. We are located just off Interstate 10 at exit 456. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Knowing that south Texas was the new hot spot for COVID I asked one of the employees why they didn’t wear masks and was told a doctor comes and gives them shots that keeps them from getting or spreading COVID (This doctor should share this secret cure / vaccination, I am sure they could receive a Nobel nod). Junction is located half way between Houston and El Paso. Create priceless memories on your next fun-filled family vacation at Holiday Inn Club Vacations. Upgrading your browser will ensure the best possible experience on our website: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction Features, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Enjoy Appetizers, Cake, & Beverage. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction is located at 304 Dos Rios Drive,, Junction, TX 76849. I put the sign up because people just walk into my office and I am trying to protect my staff and guest. HotelGuides.com > Texas > Junction Hotels & Motels > Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Junction 304 Dos Rios Drive, I-10, Exit 456, Junction, TX 76849 US Ready to book? Kerrville . 325-215-4377. Hotel Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Very conveniently located just off the interstate and 10 minutes from South Llano State park which is worth a visit. Search for cheap and discount Holiday Inn hotel prices in Junction, TX for your personal or business trip. This was a terrible stay. Seriously the lack of masks was a huge concern for me, it’s hard to believe that a corporation as large as IHG / Holiday Inn has so little regard for their guests that they would refuse to protect them, especially in an industry that works with people who are traveling all over the country. Discover a selection of 27 vacation rentals in Junction, TX that are perfect for your trip. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We noticed that you're using an outdated browser. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction in Junction provides adults-only accommodation with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a shared lounge. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates. Hotel has a pool, exercise room (currently closed due to Covid. The ones facing the internet face north. Holiday Inn Express And Suites Junction - Holiday Inn Express And Suites Junction is a 3-star business venue located next to Kimble Hospital. 9.4. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction offers Hotels services in Junction, TX area. 30 - Holiday Inn Express And Suites Junction, Junction, Room, 1 King … Friendly staff, we checked in late after a long drive and the ladies at the desk were pleasant and light hearted. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction can be contacted at (325) 215-4377. When we arrived we were told that corporate was having technical difficulties and due to this the room we had requested was not available. IHG rewards members receive complimentary upgrades and late check outs. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Please see our partners for more details. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. All rights reserved. 58 open jobs in Junction. Call 1-800-916-1392. Is Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction accessible? ), complimentary grab and go breakfast located behind the front desk and free parking. All IHG properties have to wear mask and do temperature checks. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. Holiday Inn Junction properties are listed below. Junction, Texas. Come experience Kimble County Hill Country North & South Llano River. Junction. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. Claim this business. Thank you for staying with Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Outside the General Managers door there was a large sign asking that door remain closed as a high risk person worked inside. The bedding is exquisite with duvets, and multiple firmness pillows. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Brady 2320 S Bridge St, Brady, TX 76825 49.1 miles Previous Next Best Western Dos Rios 244 Dos Rios Dr, Junction, TX … Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction is a Hotel in Junction. Photo 1 of 24 1/24. (877) 410-6681. (20) Website Reservations Directions More Info. Book Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction, Junction on Tripadvisor: See 18 traveller reviews, 59 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction, ranked #4 of 10 hotels in Junction and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I guess he forgot that he was ther one who told me to park anywhere I liked. Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly. I apologize that you did not feel safe, but we do our best to keep everyone safe and the only place we do not wear mask is behind the desk where there is shields. Plan your road trip to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction in TX with Roadtrippers. Awesome.

Data Triangulation Example, Ethical Issues In Medicine, Can You Chew Tobacco Before Surgery, Pink Shirt Emoji, Do Gamestop Gift Cards Expire, Truck Driver Resume, Alf Stewart Flamin Galah Meme, Chocolate Milk 2l, Chirec International School Iffat Ibrahim, We Are Bulletproof Piano Sheet,