warrior cats herbs quiz

This is basically a studio of warrior cat games, animations, creators, and additional projects based on the book series written by "Erin Hunter". Make a quiz or personality test and send it to your friends! Who was WindClan's Deputy in Into the Wild? Heres the herbs used in the Warrior Cats books if you need a reminder! Based off the books by Erin Hunter. Warrior Cats Herbs/Medican Cat Triva. Medicine Cat Game » Studios . Try to learn information about my stalking technique! Tags: cat, description, Erin Hunter, Herb, The Warriors, Ultimate Warrior, Warrior, Warrior Cats, Warriors Books, Warriors Characters Top Quizzes Today Harry Potter Top 200 334 I'd be very hard to spot. Wyślij zgłoszenie. This quiz will give you the answers, what you would look like, and part of your personality is you where a warrior cat medicine cat! Are you more like Lionblaze or Twigbranch? I am a Warrior Cats fan (my name is Valleyfog of WindClan), and have always wanted to memorize all the medicine cat herbs. 10 Questions . Make quizzes, send them viral. Warrior Cats Herb Test. WILLOW TREE: Flashcards. Give her yew and wet bark: Thyme and horsetail: Ivy and honey: Sulk. 0% average accuracy. Bring your cat to the vet instead, do not try these on your cat! Fun. Generate leads, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or website. Try to learn some moves from the warriors. What herb may cause pregnant queens to have miscarriages? Nataliaa_Tyminska 4 lata temu. Which warriors medicine cat are you? by lilaluna. Explore the world of Warrior Cats and be the first to see exclusives from Erin Hunter, as well as amazing fan art and videos. lilaluna. Some are simply for laughs, others are complex games, and some are somewhere in the middle. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications. It never hurts to get a head start. Medicine And Herbs What about Bramblestar or Squirrelflight? I will make one for boys soon. by tim66255 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Are you a master of disguise? Take this quiz! Super! Epic Warrior Fans 2015-2020 WARRIORS! 35 minutes ago. Silverstream_Cat. 8. Dogs, Cats, Art and Quizzes!!! I made up some Warrior She cats let s see who you are . Warrior Cat Rank Quiz. What do you do? Spell. 1/10. It has been noted by Erin Hunter that these remedies should never be used on pet cats, and that sick pets should be seen to by a vet instead. Medicine cats cannot reject an injured cat. trivia quiz. I am dead, but when I was alive, I had none. Test your Warriors knowledge! Save. ... Medicine cats wrap it around a injury to soak up the blood and keep the wound clean. Anyways, for roleplay and basic knowledge, study these if you're becoming a medicine cat! What do you do? What is your warrior cat name and life? this generator makes your warriors name, personality, clan,fur and eye color. Quiz Which Warrior Cat are you? What are two herbs that are used for infections? Take this quiz and find out! The warrior cats are the best (Riverclan is my personal favorite) Ive once read 2 and a half books in one day! Unfortunately, Lilypaw became a medicine cat? Cobwebs are used...? Medicine Cat Herbs; Warrior Info; How the clans came to be; Important Herbs Borge leaves. (Author Lillystorm) Whether you want to find the latest news, content and videos, or dive into the amazing new store, this is the place for you. 1. Feel free to leave your name and your Clan in the discussion box. A green, leafy plant found in streams or damp earth. Let's get 10000 Managers... before March 2021!! In which book is Graystripe taken by twolegs? What is used to speed healing? Delete Quiz. Write. Who are the clan leaders of WindClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan? STUDY. Do you know who's who in Warrior Cats? Plan the attack on them. What Warrior Cat That I Made Up Are You She cats quiz. 6. 35 minutes ago. DRAFT. Warrior Cats Warrior Cats Only! This is a (hopefully) interesting quiz to help you find what your warrior cat name could be! There's lots of warriors fans out there. How does Firestar lose his first life? 1) What are juniper berries and watermint for? :) if your a boy them you cat is a tom, if your a girl then it's a she-cat WORTHY 86 12 17 (Yes, full books, not novella’s.) Herbs of the Warrior Cats. How well do you know your medican cat herbs? Stops bleeding. I have been called to find the hunting patrol because a cat stepped on a thorn and I have the herbs needed to help ease the pain. Udostępnij. Edit. A queen is running low on milk! What is the name of the group of cats discovered in Moonrise? Quiz Search: Take Quizzes: Make Quizzes: ... None, medicine cat`s can`t have kits. Quiz Search: ... I`m a Medicine Cat! Not all of these herbs actually work on your cat! Take the quiz and find out now! A test to see if you have what it takes to be a medicine cat. PLAY. 4. Warrior Cats: Medicine Cat Herbs. Cat-ouflage, more like? I'm scared! There are 2 Comments on this Quiz (View Comments) 1: I'll start off easy. Oh, and if I made any mistakes, also leave that in the discussion box as well. A flowering plant, a bit like a dandelion, with yellow or white flowers. Match. Take this quiz to find out! The ranks are Leader, Deputy, Warrior, Queen, Medicine Cat, Apprentice, Medicine Cat Apprentice, Elder, and Kit. Literature Quiz / Name the Warrior Cats Medicine Cats! The other herbs are unknown. Additionally, fans can now browse the Warrior Cats online store to purchase official Warriors merchandise. Silverstream_Cat 5 lat temu. ((This is the only real character in this quiz… ... Quiz w Poczekalni. Traveling Herbs consists of sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Think you have what it takes to be a Medicine Cat? ... Dodaj quiz. Take this quiz to see if you would make a good medicine cat for the clans. Skomentuj. Skylarsings345 . Start Quiz . If I was a cat, (which I am at heart i mean, COME ONN) I would start the clans because there’s a perfect place I know. Zawiera nieodpowiednie treści? 20 pytań dla czytelników Warrior Cats! What is your Warrior Cats Name and Clan quiz. 1) Your Clan is being threatened by a group of rouges. Which clan do you belong to? Warrior cat emoji quiz . 7. Jak dobrze znasz koty z warrior cat? 11 Obserwuj autora Zobacz profil Zobacz podobne quizy: #sport . The quiz will test the skill of the people that read the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. For girls. WATER MINT: Used to help cure bellyaches. Gravity. To play this quiz, please finish editing it. A medicine cat's main job is to heal their fellow Clanmates of their wounds and sicknesses. Take this quiz! 3/9. 5. Jaką śmiercią wolałbyś zginać ? This quiz is about the three siblings, Jayfeather the blind ThunderClan medicine cat, Lionblaze the fighter, and Hollyleaf, follower of the warrior code, from the book series "Warriors" by Erin Hunter. This quiz is accurate and fun! Created by. Test. A medicine cat's main job is to heal their fellow Clanmates from their wounds. ... Make Your Online Test or Quiz!

Tiny Black Specks On Kitchen Counter, Rust Tribal Medallion Area Rug 8x10, The Paradigm Skin, Literacy Curriculum Ks2, Indesign Logo Png, Lyrics To Oh Sheila By Prince, American Management Association Membership, Njsa Title 47,