chicken finger pita near me

Pita at Mt Hope, Rochester, New York. Gyro Dinner. $8.95. fresh on a daily basis. THANK YOU. A Skewer of ground chicken wrapped in a pita bread. *Pita comes with … Have no fear; we’ve compiled a list of all the The Pita Pit locations. Dips Served with pita bread. Call 519-962-PITA (7482) or 519-258-6507 to order! Crispy chicken, cheese, lettuce & tomato. Upgrade to CAESAR OR GREEK SALAD +$1.50 or GREEK FRIES +$0.90 or GREEK POUTINE +$1.50. Our Story. Turkey Pita Wrap. Homous - Tahini, chick peas, oil and lemon - $6. Buffalo Chicken Pita $10.95. They’re essentially interchangeable with Sonic’s Crispy Chicken Tenders. Wrap the second bottom half of the pita wrap in parchment paper or aluminum foil and serve. Simply click on the The Pita Pit location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. $16.99. . King Pita Palace's Catering. Think your friends might be familiar with this business? Get delivery from Pita & Grill super-fast to your door. Sandwich delivered from Papa Romano's Pizza & Mr. Pita at Papa Romano's Pizza & Mr. Pita, 22661 Gratiot Ave ... Turkey Sub near me Caprese Panini near me Omelette near me Tlacoyo near me Fresh Spring Roll near me. $5. Add. Combine any two of the following: Falafel, Chicken, or Gyro. mixed beef and lamb on gyro meat, smothered with tzatiki sauce, red onions, and tomatoes, grilled marinated chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, and garlic sauce, beef steak grilled woith mushroom, onions, and green pepper, smothered with melted provolone cheese and mayonnaise on a abed of lettuce and tomatoes, turkey breast grilled with mushroom, onion and green pepper, smoothered with melted provolone cheese and mayonnaise on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes, marinated chicken grilled with onions, green pepepr topped with shredddedmozzarella and cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomatoes smothered with sour cream, grilled marinated chicken on a bed of romaine lettucem smothered with ceasar dressing, perfected with parmesan cheese and bacon bits, marinated beef tenderloin grilled with onions, tomatoes, green pepper and smothered with tzatziki sauce, marinated chicken breast grilled with tomatoes, onions, and green pepper, on a bed of lettuce smothered with tzatziki sauce, golden fried to perfectio, smothered with mayyonnaise laid on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes, low fat crispy bacon, turkey breast and shaved ham smothered with mayonnaise ona bed of lettuce and tomatoes, low fat crispy bacon on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes smothered with mayonnaise, shaved ham smothered with melted cheddar cheese and mayonnaise on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes, marinated chicken breast grilled, smothered with mayonnaise laid on a bed of lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, turkey breast smoothered with melted swiss cheese and mayonnaise on a bed of lettuceand tomatoes, grilled marinated chicken topped with marinara sdauce melted with parmesan and mozzarellas cheeses, smothered with tartar sauce on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes, made of ground chick peas with cilantro, parsley and onions, snothered with hummus laid on a bed of lettuce, cucumbwr, pickles and tomatoes, fet acheese lettuce,tomatoes, cucumber and onions smothered with tzatxziki sauce, 4c stuffed grape leaves smothered with tzatziki sauce, lettuce and tomatoes, (all served with fries and canned pop) hot dog or 4 chicken nuggets or chicken fingers or kidney burger or cheesy pita, Topped with one portion of gyro, chciken, turkey or ham add limited to one potion salad, your choice of any pita wrap + 2 small sides= salad fries, wedges, onion rings, rice, hummus, soup, your choice of any pita wrap + 1 small sides= salad wedges rice, hummus, soup, your choice of any pita wrap small fries small onion rings. The chicken we serve can only be found in 5-star restaurants. 4.7 overall rating across 3 reviews . Pita Nutso is a nutritious alternative to fast food! The Chicken Supreme has become our signature dish! ... Pizza Near Me; Pickup Restaurants Near Me; Top Brands; Let Us Help You. Fried Spicy Chicken Pita. Shawarma & Fries. LAMB SHISH KEBAB Cubes of lamb, peppers & onions. Gyros Dinner. Add. California Pita is a Fresh and Healthy Mediterranean food with an exceptional menu from various Mediterranean regions made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. Baklava. . BK gives you plenty of options to get your finger fix: chicken fries, chicken nuggets, and chicken tenders. The chicken we serve can only be found in 5-star restaurants. I've been to pita fusion about 5 times now. Fajita pita wrap. $32. Gyro Pita. Chicken fingers served with regular-sized fries. Zucchini. Add. . fresh grilled chicken & gyro served on Greek pita, lettuce, tomato, onion, tzatziki sauce. This wrap is one of my favorites because it's basic but delicious at the same time. . ... featuring lean sources of protein over red meat and chicken. Please contact your local Raising Cane’s for their updated operating hours. $8.99. Find the one nearest you using our location finder. Artisan Pitas. Drizzle the Garlic Aioli down the center of each pita bread, top with the chicken slices and then with the vegetable slices. Add Pitas 75c each. All three: Falafel, Chicken, and Gyro. GREEK PITAS MENU. $5. $8.95. $11.95. We then cube, skewer and marinate it for 8-12 hours. Chicken Delight $5.25 Chicken Caesar $5.25 Chicken Club ... Chicken Fingers & Fries $7.49. . When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Greek, Italian, Canadian, and more. Fold the sides of the pita over the chicken and vegetables, to form a wrap. Shawarma sandwiches are the ultimate Middle Eastern on-the-go meal and they can be made with chicken, beef, lamb, or even vegetarian. The Maui Chicken is delicious. We then cube, skewer and marinate it for 8-12 hours. Chicken Finger Dinner $11.99. $8.09. . $3.99. $5.99. . Pizza & Pita Halal Food Menu - New York, NY - Order Delivery (̶3̶%̶)̶ (5% off) | Slice Slice Logo . There are over 200 Pita Pit locations across our great country of Canada. Welcome to King Pita Palace, the home of fine Middle Eastern cuisine. Order sandwich only or as a meal with Crinkle Fries and a 22oz. 12” flat bread with spread of garlic sauce and pickles ,rolled and pressed on the grill, then cut in 10 pieces, comes with small salad on the side. Come join us for our delicious Mediterranean food. Slice the chicken into small strips and place on top. Only fresh marinated chicken breast family packsfamily packs family pack # 1 1 Whole chicken meal, choice of 3 side orders, 2 pitas and 4 sauces $19.99 family pack # 2 T WWW.THEPERFECTPITA.COM For The Morning Appetite PERFECT BREAKFAST SI ZED PI TAS. Chicken was marinated and cooked to perfection. Pita Jungle's signature entrees make healthy eating easy, from a keto and paleo platter to wood-fired chicken. Food is freah and it's not expensive. Serves with lettuce, tomato, pickles with pita bread on the side. . Perfectly seasoned and roasted chicken, beef, and lamb. . ... BBQ Chicken Pita Wrap. 399 likes. $6.99. Our Chicken Supreme’s delicious reputation across all of Windsor-Essex County keeps bringing customers back to our restaurant day after day. Beef Lula. Our first chicken finger only restaurant was established in Auburn, Alabama in 1982. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. View hours, see menus, and contact us here. Classic Kebab comes with fresh lettuce, juicy tomato, onion, and your choice of sauces. Each chicken skewer is grilled fresh, on the spot, when ordered. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Dynamite Subs in Reading, PA. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Mediterranean grill and restaurant las vegas, best rated Mediterranean restaurant in Vegas, Lebanese food, Kabobs las vegas, Shish Kabob las Vegas, Dine in, Take out near me, Catering services, Call 702-778-7100, 1310 E Silverado Ranch Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89183 . Veggie Pita. Delivery & Pickup Options - 168 reviews of Pita Mediterranean Street Food-Roswell "Roswell has needed a delicious pita spot like this for a long time. $7.45. $8.95. $12.15; 2 Open Face. Chicken grilled in sriracha, melted cheddar, iceberg lettuce, onions tomatoes, jalapenos, banana peppers, honey mustard and bayou cajun seasoning. Hamburger. ADD FRIES & DRINK . Gluten free pita in Atlanta, Georgia. Pita Feast Mediterranean restaurant. Small Chicken Pesto. . Grilled marinated cubes of chicken served on pita bread with onion, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and garlic sauce. Beef Kabab. Chicken Finger Pita $10.25. YOGURT KEBAB (Open Sandwich) Slices of lamb & beef (Gyro) served over diced pita bread & yogurt. No one has rated or reviewed this business yet! Saganaki - Pan fried kefalotyri goat cheese served with pita bread - $13. Find a Cane's Near Me!- OR - Search by Address, City, or zip code. $8.99. Hummus & Tabouli Pita. Colleen Adkins: The chicken finger subs are amazing! Find the best Gyros near you on Yelp - see all Gyros open now and reserve an open table. Send an egift card and Pita Pit will use 10% of the sale to provide meals for frontline workers or sponsor a meal for a frontline worker through online ordering. All of our food is fresh, hand-picked, locally sourced, and prepared to order using only the best ingredients – and it’s all made in-house using our own old-world recipes. Also, if they have the traditional chicken wings (not the teriyaki), get them! Clean, and the staff is awesome! Think your friends might be familiar with this business? . Sprinkle with more fresh herbs. (820-1520 cal) "We use only 100% Halal meat to ensure the highest quality possible along with our Grade"A" fresh vegetables" Our Chicken, Beef and Lamb can be served in our flamed grilled pita or as an entrée with rice, salad or hummus and topped with our most famous regular garlic or spicy hot sauce. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pita $10.95. Served with choice of fries, soup or garden salad (Italian, Ranch or House Dressing). Yeero Pita Sandwich with Side Greek Salad and Drink Topped with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, sliced olives, feta cheese, black olives and tzatziki. $13.99. Steak Pita Wrap. . 6.33.0.0 (rev 20201201.0957). Marinated chicken breast grilled with tomatoes, onions and green pepper on a bed of lettuce, smothered with Tzatziki sauce, wrapped in grilled pita bread. . Gyro Plate $8.50 . Grilled tri-tip cubes served on pita bread with onion, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and tahini (sesame) sauce. . Chicken Finger Pita. Falafel with Rice. Click here to download our menu (PDF). All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Fat buffalo is my favorite. All beef hot dog. Chicken Nuggets and Chips. . Burgers and more. sized Coca-Cola Freestyle® drink, over 100 refreshing choices available in-store. All Rights Reserved. Ultimate Turbo Platter $9.50. Sticks - Served with ranch dip - $10 . Off The Menu: Fat Lombard: Thinly sliced ham & pepperoni, ground beef, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, melted Provolone, fries, marinara and grated Parmesan on a hero. Always fresh, always amazing!! Grilled chicken breast and pita 1 side 2 sides REGULAR REGULAR LARGE LARGE No Skin or bones in this department. BBQ Chicken Pita $10.95. Copyright © 2020 Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. Find the best Chicken Fingers near you on Yelp - see all Chicken Fingers open now and reserve an open table. . COVID update: Pita Station has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. $9.40. Sandwiches, wraps, salads, appetizers, fresh local Lake Erie fish, steak, roast beef, Italian pastas, pizza, variety chicken meals, and something for everyone, kids and vegetarian options available too. Add a Second Side for $2.35, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, & special sauce, tomatoes, onions, tzatziki, & our special sauce, feta, lettuce, tomato, onions, tzatziki & special sauce, Roast beef, feta, special sauce, pepper & onion mix, & golden sauce, Gyro, chicken, feta, golden sauce & special sauce. Add lettuce and ranch, and then top with pickles. Wingz Dinner $12.99. It comes with a drink of your choice and some fries on the side. Choice of supreme toppings or pepper & onion mix, Chicken Supreme, Gyro Mania or Chick Pea with Lettuce, with feta, gravy, and oreganoAdd Gyro +1.00, SUPER DELICIOUS FOOD WHEN THEY GET YOUR ORDER RIGHT. $7.29. Cold Coffee near me Strawberry Cheesecake near me Thai Tea near me Chocolate Milkshake near me Sesame Balls near me. Mediterranean grill and restaurant las vegas, best rated Mediterranean restaurant in Vegas, Lebanese food, Kabobs las vegas, Shish Kabob las Vegas, Dine in, Take out near me, Catering services, Call 702-778-7100, 1310 E Silverado Ranch Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89183 Jumbo Gyro Dinner. Ask your friends on Facebook to see what they think. Veggie Pita Wrap. Deals and promos available. Chicken Fingerz™, Zax Sauce®, crisp lettuce, and tomatoes on a toasted potato bun. ... All dinners are served with our famous Bambino Bread. ... Soba Noodles near me Steamed Broccoli near me Chilaquiles Con Huevo near me Chicken Cutlet Sub near me Mexican Roll near me. ADD SIDE GREEK SALAD & DRINK . All dinner items are served with Greek salad and your choice of fries or rice. . Top Cuisines Near Me. Try one with their honey mustard sauce. All Rights Reserved. Chicken Fingers. Leave this field empty if you're human: Contact Us | About Us | Careers | FAQ . SHISH KABAB. Fresh & crisp tomatoes, not soggy. Add. enter a new city, state or ZIP code Search Map View List View Chicken Kabob Plate $8.50 . Order online, and get Chicken Pita delivered, fast. Pita Way delivers flavorful, healthy Mediterranean food that’s served up fast – and it’s a taste you won’t get anywhere else. But the classic chicken calls for thinly sliced meat wrapped in pita bread with veggies, seasoning, and sauce. Jade Thomas: Better be hungry. Daily, we take a breast of chicken, remove all the skin and fat, leaving 100% pure white meat. ... Jeff Wanczyk: Club pita is THE BEST THING EVER! Restaurants near me. Ruben Garcia: The chicken strips at the deli are amazing. . You can add or omit items by using the "Special Request" section. Each chicken skewer is grilled fresh, on the spot, when ordered. 6846 Edinger Ave., Huntington Beach, CA 92647, (714) 375-2082 $8.45. Daily, we take a breast of chicken, remove all the skin and fat, leaving 100% pure white meat. We are considered to be the pioneers of the fried chicken finger only restaurants. FALAFEL PITA . Enjoy delicious koftes, kebabs, kunefe, and more from Long Island's Pita House, located on route 112. A puree of chickpeas, sesame, lemon juice, salt and garlic topped with paprika and olive oil - served with pita bread Small - $3.99 | Large - $5.99 . Wrapped in a grilled pita bread, topped with daily hand-chopped fresh vegetables, and served with our delicious homemade special sauce. Kafta Kabob Plate $9.00 . 5 chicken fingers, papa's steak fries, famous bambino bread. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and tzatziki sauce. . Arby’s Chicken Fingers, like every chicken tender on this list, aren’t bad, they’re just nothing special. Place 2 slices of cheese on the pita and put in the oven for 7 minutes. $10.79. marinated chicken grilled with onions, green pepepr topped with shredddedmozzarella and cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomatoes smothered with sour cream ... hot dog or 4 chicken nuggets or chicken fingers or kidney burger or cheesy pita. So I’m obviously still on that whole missing-the-Mediterranean-must-eat-all-the-foods kick that I told you about last week. BEEF KUFTA. Home of the Classic Gyro & Donair, Call 519-258-6507 to order! Since 2003, Pita Land has made delicious, fresh and affordable shawarma, kebabs, souvlaki, falafel, gyro, salads, wraps and more. Lunch, Dinner or Drinks. Copyright © 2020 Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. Chicken Wings - Hot, BBQ, or Salt & Pepper - $13. At King Pita Palace, you will find everything you need for any occasion, big or … Only the finest products are used. 505 Wyandotte St. E. at Glengarry. So filling and good. tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta cheese, topped with our home made citrus vinaigrette.Add chicken or beef protein $3.25 extra . $6.30. We serve fast, family-friendly, insanely delicious, made-to-order chicken tenders, sandwiches and more, plus a mind-blowing lineup of awesome sauces. $9.99. 6.33.0.0 (rev 20201201.0957), Passer en français / Switch to French language, http://www.facebook.com/PitaManiaRestaurant. Since 1983, we have been providing our customers with high-quality, affordable, and unique catering needs. ... Steak & Cheese Pita $5.25 Chicken Supreme $5.25 Chicken Souvlaki $5.25. Add. This new concept laid the foundation for a new market in the chicken segment of the restaurant industry. $2.25. 76 reviews of Pita Station "Really, really good. Yellow PagesTM, Walking Fingers & DesignTM, YP.caTM, YellowPages.caTM, Canada411TM, are trademarks of Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited in Canada. Search WE ARE OPEN AND HERE TO SERVE YOU!Restaurants are an essential business to help feed Communities. Chicken Finger Wrap CA$7.07 View Pizza & Pita Halal Food's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Fresh Middle Eastern cuisine featuring pita pockets made with freshly baked pita bread, shawarma and Lebanese pizza manakeesh. . You can call ahead to get your order which is always nice and the guys that work there are always friendly and in good moods. The ONE and ONLY GREEK PITAS. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. 1 Pita 2 slices American cheese 2-3 chicken fingers Shredded lettuce Dill pickles, sliced thin Ranch dressing Optional: tomatoes & onions DIRECTIONS. Also, I'm super excited about the fact that they serve frappes! CHICKEN KEBAB Cubes of chicken breast, onions & mushrooms. Crispy Chicken Pita $5.99. Hummus, falafel, and grape leaves serverd over a bed of salad with Pita bread. All pitas are served as described. Chicken Caesar Pita. FRESH BURGER. Yellow PagesTM, Walking Fingers & DesignTM, YP.caTM, YellowPages.caTM, Canada411TM, are trademarks of Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited in Canada. Delightfully spiced falafel. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Get Chicken Pita delivered from national chains, local favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. $8.95. ... Chicken Fingers (5 pcs) Special. Poutine MENU - The Pita Grill. Top Cuisines Near Me. Grabbed takeout here and wasn't disappointed at all. Desserts. We have a wide variety of quality made restaurant meals for you to enjoy. Includes half salad, half fries, gyros, and pita on top with a tzatziki on the side. Passer en français / Switch to French language, Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. MENU; LOCATIONS; CATERING; FRANCHISING; ORDER ONLINE fresh falafel served on greek pita, lettuce, tomato, cucumber , hummus,tahini sauce. Read more. Combo Plate $9.00. It's a chicken finger wrap with some lettuce and a honey mustard-esk sauce. Add Chicken Shawarma - $5.99 Add Chicken Kabab - $5.99 Add Beef Shawarma - $5.99 Add Falafel - $3.99 Since 2003, Pita Land has made delicious, fresh and affordable shawarma, kebabs, souvlaki, falafel, gyro, salads, wraps and more. Chicken breast, pesto, romaine, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, red onions, feta, greek seasoning. 2 Classic Kebab meals with your choice of sauces and 2 x sides plus 2 x regular chips and 2 x 375ml drinks. We had a beef and felafel pita with grilled veggies and fries as the sides. ADD GREEK FRIES & DRINK .

Yukon Gold Seed Potatoes Uk, Buddleja Lo Behold, Nursing Paradigm Examples, Farm To Table Market, Bread Machine Breadsticks, Cabana Bay Hideaway Menu, 63 Impala For Sale Nz,