proper etiquette when walking a dog

Martinez reader wants to know the proper trail etiquette. Proper Dog Etiquette. I stop near some public space, ask for a sit, and then tell him to go pee. There will always be 2 types of people, 1 that follow etiquettes, 1 that do not. Being aware of proper trail etiquette can make or break your’s or someone else’s experience outdoors. What really killed Los Gatos' goats? Dogs that are taken for regular walks, runs or hikes won't need to release pent-up energy by chewing, digging or barking. However, in the case of service dog etiquette, it is actually extremely important to know the dos and the don'ts. Have hummingbirds learned to negotiate a San Jose home? Always walk your dog on a leash unless you are in dog park that allows dogs to run off-leash. Etiquette on Dog Walking. And while your dog jumping might be no big deal to you, it may not be something your neighbor or a bystander appreciates. Kennelwood Pet Resorts Personal/In-Home Trainer Sue Schulze teaches us about proper dog walking etiquette. Always use a leash. "They get the chance to get off-leash and run around and play with other dogs," says Rebecca Ruch-Gallie, DVM, of Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital in Fort Collins. Many people and their dogs get into trouble because they don’t understand dog behavior. Ask Amy: My friends make fun of Americans, and I'm sick of it. Don’t allow children to interact with the dog.Do teach children the difference between a pet and a service dog. Your bond will grow deeper with each walk you take together. 1) No trespassing! Dog walking pooing/peeing etiquette? 978-740-0290. Since you and your pup are a team, both ends of the leash should be mindful of how we interact with the world around us. But, regardless of the breed or temperament of the dog you’re walking, there are certain standards when it comes to holding the leash correctly. Citizen Hound has also been ranked #1 Dog Walker by the SF Examiner and A-List in 2017, 2016, 2015. When you are out walking them, it’s not just about being considerate of other dog owners, it’s also about making sure that your dog… Many owners feel their dog's improper behavior while on a leash is cute and acceptable but the truth is, it can be very annoying and inconsiderate to other dogs and people. This may seem petty in a human's mind, however it means a lot in a dog’s mind. Etiquette of Dog Walking Part of owning a dog is to tend to their safety. This provides him with enough slack to stand comfortably but not so much that he can complete a jump on an unsuspecting new friend. Brassicas — your cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli — can be plagued by cabbage worms that can do some serious damage. Harriette Cole: I want to please my husband but I don't want to die. We’ve all seen friendly canine ambassadors, the ones who run up to dogs … The sniff test for a dog is his way of shaking hands. If you have ever found yourself held up in a traffic jam on a ridge line or wondered what is the best way to engage with another passerby on a hike you’re certainly not alone. Thanks to the project we can observe an increase in quantity of Dog Waste Stations in dog-walking zones: there were 66 Dog Waste Stations before the project in Kyiv and there are 106 by now. Rats also are a common problem, but birds can also eat the plants. We’ve all seen friendly canine ambassadors, the ones who run up to dogs and people alike ready to share their love. Whether you’re at the dog park or going for a stroll, your priority is keeping your dog and others safe. Your dog spends much of his time “reading the pee mail” when you’re outside together, so it might seem like a fine time to pop on your phone. Wolves, chupacabras, Bigfoot? Here are 6 tips for mastering the dog walk. Here are 10 do’s and don’ts for sidewalk dog walking etiquette. A day at the dog park is like a dozen walks on a leash in terms of physical and mental benefits for your pet. If he gets a sniff and wants to move forward, go ahead and pet him. Plus, time outside with your pup is the perfect time to bond with him, so hang up and dial into your dog instead. September 15, 2020. When dogs make a sudden dash for something interesting, engage your whole body to stop their forward plunge. Keeping the dog focused: While walking a dog, you should try to keep the dog focused only on relaxing. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Why the Bay Area’s pets are behaving strangely Plus, it prevents paw prints on pants or, worse yet, accidental knock-downs. When walking your pet around a residential neighborhood, it is universally accepted as rude if you... 2) Pick up the Poo! All Access Digital offer for just 99 cents! Hiking trails are a gateway to good physical and mental health for both you and your dog. When walking your dog he should always be on a 6’ leash. When it comes to other people, don’t let your dog run up to... 3. We get to be outdoors, get some fresh air and bond together. Even the best-trained dogs can get spooked by a loud noise or a stranger and take off. Use a leash.. While most dog trainers will emphasize that you place your dog on your left side, it really doesn’t matter. You and your dog might end up making new friends along the way! Walking your dog is one of the most important and enjoyable things you do together. The proper way to walk a dog is the dog walking either beside you, or behind you, and never in front of you. Not everyone is automatically comfortable around dogs. After all, little things like cleaning up after your pet and paying attention to him and his behavior go a long way. Being a polite pet parent is the first step to having a polite pooch. Dog walking etiquette: Should you walk your dog on the left or the right? Terms of Use Privacy Policy Interest-Based AdsChewy Careers. As dog owners, it's important to have proper etiquette while walking your dog on a leash. I hope Wanda continues to do well with the chemo. charizardroars dog training, Dogs, Rants, Uncategorized February 24, 2018. Dog-Walking Etiquette 1. 5 Rules of Walking your Dog Etiquette Dog Walking Rules. The other thing I will do is stop once or twice for a potty break. What really killed Los Gatos’ goats? Dear Abby: My own mother betrayed me in divorce court, Powerball winning numbers 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 spark disbelief. Every day, I … Instinct tells a dog that the leader goes first. This may seem petty in a human's mind, however it means a lot in a dog’s mind. 9 Etiquette Rules Every Dog Owner Needs to Memorize. Share this: Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) If the dogs have met before, then it’s fine to have them greet each other.. 3. Walking a dog can be a pleasant experience and it’s something that several dog owners try to do on a daily basis. Proper Trail Etiquette for Hiking with Your Dog. What animal has killed a dozen goats in the Los Gatos area? Keep in mind that letting your dog have the full length of an extendible leash can have similar consequences, so walk your pup on a manageable leash length—no more than 6 feet in a crowded public area—so everyone around you can keep the peace. When a human allows a dog to walk in front, they are sending signals to the dog that he is leading the human. 5 Proper Dog Walking Etiquette Tips. In this post we outline some of the top tips to keeping you and your pooch in good standing when walking in public. It can be difficult to identify a service animal in the first place. Dog walking etiquette: Should you walk your dog…, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Coronavirus: California’s record-setting case explosion continues. Follow these guidelines to ensure that you and your dog are being courteous community members. TRAIL ETIQUETTE 101: THE BASIC RULES OF HIKING. If you notice the damage occurring overnight, then you’ve likely got rats. San Francisco Dog Walking Etiquette – What to do and what not to do! A day at the dog park is like a dozen walks on a leash in terms of physical and mental benefits for your pet. Follow these five dog walking rules to ensure you and your canine companion have a great time outdoors without any unwanted trouble. Teach your dog to walk with a loose leash (having the leash hang down in a “J” shape between you) by stopping and changing direction whenever he … My dog seems to prefer the left, but maybe that’s just his politics. Dog Etiquette: 5 Rules for Walking Your Pup 1. The safest and most polite way to do this is on leash. I thought it was customary to walk on the left side, but more often than not, oncoming walkers and joggers position themselves to pass on Wanda’s side. Pet waste isn’t a fertilizer; according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), it’s a pollutant that harms waterways and carries diseases that can be passed to humans. Click here for more tips on training your dog not to jump on people. Next Gratitude Next. When walking with a guide or service dog team, you should not walk on the dog's left side, as it may become distracted or confused. Guide Dog Etiquette Do’s and Don’ts: Don’t interact with a working dog by petting, calling out the dog’s name, or giving the dog commands. DEAR JOAN: My dog, Wanda, is taking chemo for lymphoma and fortunately, she’s doing great. Who knows? And you truly are. Wolves, chupacabras, Bigfoot? Related Posts. 5 Dog Etiquette Rules 1. These and many more are simply guidelines for pet owners who have enough time and dedication they want to spend with they furry pals. Dog-Walking Etiquette: 7 Tips for a Better Walk 1. It helps Fido expend some energy, keep fit and is a great relief from boredom. Anyone who walks a dog should know the basic etiquette, wouldn’t you think? East Bay cops respond to burglary call, discover dozen raccoons brawling instead Click here for more tips on training your dog not to jump on people. What really killed Los Gatos’ goats? Related Articles Try to stand with your side toward the dog and do not look him in the eye – these behaviors can be interpreted as threatening. Walking your dog every day is such an important part of being a good dog owner. DEAR JOAN: I put in a very nice winter garden of broccoli, red cabbage, cauliflower, spinach and lettuce. The same goes for dog … Even dogs with excellent recall can be spooked or upset by another dog, animal, or person. Don’t be “that person” who leaves their dog’s poop pile behind. Obviously, dog walkers should be prepared, under all circumstances, with a plastic bag (or several)... 3) Your dog might be friendly. Be Respectful of people, dogs and property (even if they say it does not matter) Ask the handler where you should walk. This is why dogs follow me wherever I go. New Bay Area COVID-19 restrictions: What can -- and can't -- you do this time? But some dog owners so overlook the basics of common courtesy that other owners and their dogs make the choice to avoid walking entirely. In any situation, from dog owners, to bad drivers. When encountering another dog, especially one you and your dog don’t know, it is wiser to put yourself between your dog and the passing one. What animal has killed a dozen goats in the Los Gatos area? As a dog owner, it is your soul responsibility to keep yourself, your pet(s) and those around you safe. Dog owners have a responsibility to manage their pets' behavior and follow certain rules of etiquette. While many owners know the etiquette of dog walking, there are some that may not be aware of certain aspects of it. A quick way to prevent a jumpy greeting is to step on the midpoint of your dog’s leash. While many people believe that their dogs are too loyal to be distracted by anything, I beg to differ. Not every dog appreciates unfamiliar canines up in his business. Even though a dog may look friendly, you don’t know the dog and the dog doesn’t know you. Jenny Lelwica Buttaccio ... fixed eyes, or at the end of their leash, keep walking. I love dogs and hate it when I find strange dog’s poop on my lawn. Don’t be “that person” who leaves their dog’s poop pile behind. Follow the steps below to protect yourselves when around other dogs. It is refuse that should be packed out and put in your car for proper disposal. Curbing your dog is essential. The leaves are often eaten down to the stub. → 5 Proper Dog Walking Etiquette Tips; 19 . Pinterest . Implement a “No Jumping” Policy. Hold your hand out flat to the dog and let him approach you. But focusing on your phone means you can’t focus on your four-legged friend. The Proper Way to Greet an Unfamiliar Dog 7 dog walking etiquette tips for dog owners 10th May 2018 Karly Edwards Feature articles 0 When it comes to being a considerate dog parent, most owners follow a … Read Dog Walk Etiquette Part Two, where we cover the “don’ts” of Dog Walking. Unless your lucky enough to own acres of land where your dog can run wild and free, you should understand that when taking your dog for a walk certain dog walking etiquette is usually followed. ☑️ No more pulling owner. Walking in front of your dog allows you to be seen as the pack leader. Comment on the Story Below. As dog owners, it's important to have proper etiquette while walking your dog on a leash. With over 9 years of professional dog walking and training experience, David's business has been voted the "Best Dog Walker SF" by Beast of the Bay for 2019, 2018, and 2017. She also writes about gardening and is the founder of Our Garden, a demonstration garden in Walnut Creek. Morris started her career in 1978 as a reporter for a small New Mexico newspaper. Depending on the situation, they may ask you to walk ahead of them on their right side, or behind them by their right shoulder. Avoid any potentially threatening behavior. Why Is My Sweet Kitten Biting Me—and How Do I Stop It? Dog Walking Etiquette is pretty simple and according to Bark.com they break it down to 4 simple points.. 1. Unless you’re in a designated leash-free zone and your dog is fantastic at coming when called, always keep your dog on leash. Pet Food Institute shares tips on proper etiquette on dog walking posted January 05, 2017 at 05:10 pm by Manila Standard Lifestyle Taking a walk out in the park or neighborhood with your furry companion is a great way to provide social activity, help your dog stay healthy and prevent obesity. (When a dog enters a dog park with an abundance of excitement and energy, this attracts other dogs to … Post was not sent - check your email addresses! For some dogs, however, it can be extremely stressful, especially if they aren’t used to that environment or the park doesn’t have the right mix of well-socialized dogs. Joan Morris is the pets & wildlife columnist for the Bay Area News Group. Part of owning a dog is to tend to their safety. Next time you walk your pet, consider other people and animals that are out and about around you. Copyright © 2020 Chewy, Inc. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Interest-Based Ads Chewy Careers, Copyright © 2020 Chewy, Inc. It’s what I would want a stranger to do if he/she couldn’t help themselves around my dog. To my distress, some critter has been eating the plants mercilessly. This is not only for the safety of your own precious animal, but also to help put the people around you at ease. Anytime you take your dog for a walk on a sidewalk or in any other public space that you share with others, use proper dog walking etiquette and make sure you’re prepared to clean up after your dog. Prev Previous Puppy Distracted On The Walk. A guide dog should only hear commands from its handler. How you choose to pass other dogs and people is not a choice Miss Manners would comment on or criticize. Being a dog owner comes with a lot of responsibility, and a big part of that is having the proper dog walking etiquette. This information has been adapted from Dan Nelson’s Best Hikes With Dogs: Western Washington, 2nd Ed. Walk in Front of Your Dog. Have hummingbirds learned to negotiate a San Jose home? Coronavirus lockdown: Bay Area health officials speed up new statewide restrictions. Your dog will be healthier and happier for it. I’m trying to get her on nice trail walks several times a week, and this raises a question. What I like to do with my dog is take him out in my own yard first, let him “do his thing” and then start our walk. There are three main dog walking etiquettes out there. Place your dog in the proper position before you start walking and; Hold the leash correctly; The “Heel” Position: Walking your dog at a “heel” position is to have them walk by your side instead of in front of or behind you. But considering how many piles of dog poop I see when I take my own dog for a walk, there is nothing wrong with a few little reminders, after all no matter which end of the leash we are talking about, you and your pup are team. Hi Folks, I've recently moved to New Jersey and I find that pretty all of the neighbors yell at me for letting my dog poop/pee on their lawn (I pick up the poop, of course). PROPER DOG ETIQUETTE. Dog Walking Etiquette Tips Use a leash – Unless you’re in a designated off-leash area, such as a dog park, your dog should always be leashed while on a walk, hike, or run. Experts, however, suggest you pick a side — left or right — and keep to it so that the dog doesn’t accidentally trip you going back and forth. The proper way to walk a dog is the dog walking either beside you, or behind you, and never in front of you. Being on your phone divides your attention and compromises your ability to act fast if something goes wrong. Many owners feel their dog's improper behavior while on a leash is cute and acceptable but the truth is, it can be very annoying and inconsiderate to other dogs and people. Dog Walking Etiquette Behavior and Training • Pam Karkow • Thursday, July 16, 2020 One of the fastest ways to make an enemy out of a neighbor is by not controlling your dog. So before you grab your leash and head outside, check out my top 3 Quick and Dirty Tips for neighborhood dog walking etiquette: Tip #1: Not Everyone Loves Your Pet. This tip is crucial for people who live in cities where you have to walk your dog outside every time. Rule number one to always follow when walking your dog is to keep him on a leash. Always Clean Up After Your Pet. To learn more about dog walking etiquette, training tips, and making dog walks a fun experience for you and your pet, visit our website! Victoria SchadeJuly 25, 2019Training / Training Tips. I tried to put several bottles of sriracha sauce around the edges of the garden, but that did not seem to work as a repellent. Clean Up After Your Dog. 5 Proper Dog Walking Etiquette Tips. It helps you to be respectful of others so that they don’t step in the remains of your dog’s waste. Walking your dog is fun and good exercise for both of you. It not only gives you... Keep Your Dog on a 6’ Leash. Facebook . Do you have any idea who could be the villain? Pick-up after your dog if he or she leaves a mess. Finally, make sure you know how far your dog can go. Every day, I take my two dogs running with me on our local trail. Cleaning up after... 2. Before any petting gets underway, let the dog sniff your hand. 0. Now, I know there’s proper etiquette for meeting and greeting a stranger’s dog. Helpful Tips for Dog Walking Etiquette. Always Walk on a Leash. This project raised awareness to the problem of proper dog-walking and ways to deal with it: during the implementation of the project 41 publications were released concerning SDGs , dog-walking etiquette. My dog is the perfect example of “man’s best friend.” He never leaves my side, flips out when I walk in the door, and loves nothing more than for me to give him attention. We have lots of paths, trails, and dog parks for our dogs to roam. Covering your plants with row cloth can help protect from birds and insects. Miss Manners: Would it be boasting to mention the menu for my kids' party? Get Morning Report and other email newsletters, (Jeremy Portje/ Marin Independent Journal. Twitter . My habit is to walk on the left side of the trail, with Wanda on leash to my left. DEAR SAUL: To best combat your garden moocher, you need to determine what creature it is. If your dog doesn’t want to interact with canine friends or seems nervous, fearful or reactive around other pooches—watch your dog’s body language for subtle and obvious clues—then a busy dog park isn’t the right spot for him. Just remember to be a good neighbor, and be a shining example of proper dog-walking etiquette. Proper Trail Etiquette for Hiking with Your Dog This information has been adapted from Dan Nelson’s Best Hikes With Dogs: Western Washington, 2nd Ed. To make sure you never forget poop bags when heading outdoors with your dog, hook the Frisco dog poop bags dispenser to your leash. This goes for people and property alike. From putting on your dog’s leash to putting down your phone, following these simple dog etiquette rules communicates that you are a good, caring dog owner. Dear Abby: Maybe I exposed them to COVID, but do I really deserve this treatment? You can keep up with Victoria, Millie, the Smooth Brussels Griffon and Olive, the mixed breed dog, on her blog www.VictoriaSchade.com, on Twitter @VictoriaSchade or on Instagram, @LifeontheLeash. ; Don’t allow your pets to interact with a working guide dog. The act of walking up to a dog may seem simple and innocent to you, but a dog that is poorly socialized or simply nervous around other people may not interpret your actions as innocently as you intend them. I think dog owners can and should do more. ... Why would you let your dogs roam free BEFORE you have done any proper disciplining and training? It’s a great big world out there, and your dog wants to take it all in. Dogs should get out and exercise, but it’s up to their owners to make sure that there are no problems. While there is nothing wrong with needing a reminder about proper dog walking etiquette, some rules should not need to be said. Use a Leash to keep your dog and people safe (and comfortable) 2. Dog walking etiquette: Should you walk your dog on the left or the right? Why the Bay Area’s pets are behaving strangely, East Bay cops respond to burglary call, discover dozen raccoons brawling instead. Ask Amy: I would like a wife. Get control of your dog before you reach another dog or person. Letting your dog play with another dog while on leash can result in injury and teach your dog that all dogs enjoy this kind of interaction, although … DEAR SUE: The general rule for walking on trails is to stay to the right and pass on the left. Overall, walking your dog should be a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable experience for both pet and owner. How To Handle A Territorial Dog You should be the first one out the door and the first one in. 7 dog walking etiquette tips for dog owners 10th May 2018 Karly Edwards Feature articles 0 When it comes to being a considerate dog parent, most owners follow a set of unspoken rules while out with their dogs. I rarely agree with an exception to this rule, especially when walking in a neighborhood. Be respectful.. Wanda loves everyone and wants to jump up on them and this helps me control her. A perfect leash for crowded areas is the Frisco solid nylon leash, which comes in 4-foot and 6-foot lengths. Curbing Your Dog: Another critical dog walking etiquette tip is to curb your dog. As to which side the dog goes on, show and hunting dogs are trained to stay on their human’s left side, but for most dogs, it doesn’t matter. "A bored pet can be bad to the bone," says Furstinger. Proper dog walking etiquette means keeping your dog leashed at all times when out and about. Puppy Training 101: Your Guide to Mastering Basic Puppy Training, How to Bond With Your New Dog to Become Besties for Life. Some people disregard this rule, believing that they know their dog well enough and have enough control that a leash is unnecessary—don’t make this mistake. Teaching your dog not to jump on others shows what a good dog owner you are and what a well-behaved doggy you have. If you meet another dog on a walk (and it's alright with their owner) let the dogs sniff each other for five seconds and move on. What's the proper etiquette when walking your pet? If there is something to divert the attention of the dog, then you should give a tug on the head to bring the attention of the dog back to walking. DEAR SUE: The general rule for walking on trails is to stay to the right and pass on the left. Walking dogs is one of my favorite things to do as a pet sitter. With permission you can approach the dog and reach out your hand for him to sniff but let him take the few final steps on his own. Dog parks can be a fantastic place for burning off energy with like-minded friends. If you are not in an off-leash area, such as a dog park, you should always... 2. Is there anything I can do to fight back? Being safe is the most important thing. She has lived in the Bay Area since 1988. "They get the chance to get off-leash and run around and play with other dogs," says Rebecca Ruch-Gallie, DVM, of Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital in Fort Collins. Look for the caterpillars on and in the plants, and be diligent in picking them off. We have lots of paths, trails, and dog parks for our dogs to roam. Don’t go onto a neighbor’s yard, lawn, garden or property unless invited; scoop the poop and take it with you; don’t assume everyone likes your dog as much as you do — some people don’t like dogs and some are terrified of them; don’t assume the dog or person you are passing is interested in being friends; and keep your dog on a leash. Instead, opt for a yard hang-out with one canine friend, or skip the mingling and go for a buddy-free nature hike instead. What do I need to do? Victoria Schade has been a dog trainer and writer for over seventeen years. #DogTraining #LasVegas #Dogs Proper walking etiquette where the K-9 understands that you are in control. This way I’m between Wanda and other oncoming dogs and their people as we pass. Look for a product that has hot peppers in it along with a wax base that will adhere to the plant in damp weather and discourage the rodents. When a human allows a dog to walk in front, they are sending signals to the dog that he is leading the human. It should be simple, taking a dog out for a constitutional—let him sniff, let her explore, both of you breathe fresh air, get some exercise, enjoy each other’s company. Her dog duties have included working on Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl as the lead animal wrangler, appearing on two seasons of the Animal Planet show Faithful Friends, creating dog training content and appearing in videos for a variety of sources, and writing two dog training books, Bonding With Your Dog and Secrets of a Dog Trainer. Before entering, have your dog sit quietly at each gate. I live in a city that was named Dog Town USA. Plus, unleashed dogs who run up to other pups put both animals at risk. Whether you do that or not, it’s important to pull your dog into your side and keep it on a short leash. Apply control over your pet when outside. I live in a city that was named Dog Town USA. Find out the 10 rules of pet owner etiquette at WomansDay.com. 1. Conversely, if your dog controls you on the walk, he’s the pack leader. While there is nothing wrong with needing a reminder about proper dog walking etiquette, some rules should not need to be said. But that made me wonder – what IS proper etiquette for dog walking? Leashing Training a Cat 101: A Complete Guide to Getting Outside, How to Stop a Cat From Biting You—and Teach Them to Play Nice. Pet Food Institute shares tips on proper etiquette on dog walking posted January 05, 2017 at 05:10 pm by Manila Standard Lifestyle Taking a walk out in the park or neighborhood with your furry companion is a great way to provide social activity, help your dog stay healthy and prevent obesity. There are five basic rules of etiquette when it comes to walking your dog. He might be recovering from an illness, nervous about an unexpected encounter while on leash or flat-out reactive with other dogs. This is a cardinal rule. Cleaning up after your pet isn’t just proper pet etiquette—it’s the law. Most communities require two things of people walking their dogs: Keeping them on a leash, and picking up their waste. Is there trail etiquette of which I’m unaware? Wolves, chupacabras, Bigfoot? Hiking trails are a gateway to good physical and mental health for both you and your dog. When you see an unknown dog, avoid greets on a walk.. 2. This first dog etiquette rule should be a no-brainer for dog owners. Cats, cars, other dogs, or even a scary noise can cause your dog to veer off your regular path. Knowing how to identify a service dog, and being aware of the proper service animal etiquette, is extremely important to allowing the hander-canine team to properly function. If you’re like most pet parents, you strive to help your dog master good manners, and sometimes we need a reminder of what constitutes proper dog owner etiquette.

Fez Meknès Région, Aloo Palak Methi Pakistani Recipe, Gray Polymeric Sand, Mainstays Area Rug 8x10, Paul Mitchell The Demi 9v, Vault Generate Unseal Keys, Best Cbd For Anxiety And Anger, 2002 Epiphone Catalog, White Butterfly Meaning Philippines, Old Sacramento Tunnel Entrances,