act 2 scene 6 romeo and juliet annotations

Romeo and Friar Laurence wait for Juliet, and again the Friar warns Romeo about the hastiness of his decision to marry. Summary and Analysis. At that time period the moon was thought to represent virginity “cast it off” Romeo Act 2 Scene 2 The use of the imperative “cast it off” conveys that he wants to be closer to Juliet in a sexual way “It is my lady, O, it is my love!” Juliet appears on the balcony and thinking she's alone, reveals in a soliloquy her love for Romeo. This editable 10-question close reading and annotating resource helps students derive deeper meaning from William Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet.This worksheet features an abridged excerpt from Act 2, Scene 6. Romeo and Juliet argue. It is the east, and Juliet is the sun." Romeo and Juliet Act 2 DRAFT. JULIET Romeo and Juliet Act 2 DRAFT. ... No Fear Act 1 Scene 1 Page 6. Not knowing he’s there, Juliet speaks, wondering why Romeo must be a Montague, and she a Capulet. An annotated copy of Act 2 Scene 6 from ‘Romeo and Juliet’. Save. After initially claiming that she is too tired and achy to give an immediate reply, the Nurse finally gives in to Juliet’s cajoling and asks whether Juliet has permission to go to confession today. For, by your leaves, you shall not stay alone Friar John was unable to inform Romeo that Juliet’s death is fake because of a plague outbreak. I cannot sum up sum of half my wealth. Romeo. Capulet tells Paris that he is having a feast that night and he should come and try to win over the heart of Juliet. They secretly marry.