good times quotes

Relationships don't last because of the good times; …they last because the hard times were handled with love and care. It is as if enjoying the fruits of our labours is one of life's luxuries that we are not permitted to indulge for too long - one day we have summer sun and the next winter storms !”, “and our few good times will be rare because we have the critical sense, “It struck her how eating was a comfort during a hard time because it reminded you that there had been other days, good days, when you’d eaten the same thing. Below are some uplifting hard times quotes about life that we gathered for you. Lenny, also known as Lootin' Lenny, is a recurring character who appears in a total of seven episodes of Good Times, first appearing in the episode "Florida's Night Out" in Season 4. My parents have been married over 40 years, and both sets of grandparents for over 65 years. Time is free, but it's priceless. I've always been honest, even when I haven't had good times in my life or my movie bombed or I've had great success. Prophecies of Our Lady of Good Success About Our Times During the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, Our Lady of Good Success appeared in Quito, Ecuador to a Spanish nun whose little-known but extraordinary life has a direct connection with our days. The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. It is both how we live our lives and why we live our lives. Good Times; Top 20 inspirational quotes about GOOD TIMES - Page 1. See also: being strong quotes. And you go with the changes. I did not have the moments of so-called normal people during adolescence, like going out with friends, enjoying good times. That’s one thing Earthlings might learn to do, if they tried hard enough: Ignore the awful times and concentrate on the good ones. It was a good moustache. These life quotes will get you through tough times, when you need an inspirational quote just to keep things going. You've got to go through some good times and some bad times, and hopefully you're able to recover from the bad times. Quotes About Missing The Good Times Top 6 Missing The Good Times. Life is about evolving mentally, … But you'll always have those good times, and when you're on your deathbed you'll be able to look back on those times when you were with the girl of your dreams. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. “There aren't any old times. You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. To say ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.” ― Lao Tzu. Likewise, we should strive to overcome all bad times in life and aim for a beautiful tomorrow. Hard Times Quotes That Are… The Most Famous Hard Times Quotes (Steve Jobs, Emerson, Oprah, etc.) With Ja'net DuBois, Ralph Carter, BernNadette Stanis, Jimmie Walker. The power of prayer and faith in God is something that has guided so many of us in good times and bad. Good Bad Bad Times. Good Times is an American television sitcom that aired for six seasons on CBS, from February 8, 1974, to August 1, 1979.Created by Eric Monte and Mike Evans and developed by executive producer Norman Lear, it was television's first African American two-parent family sitcom. Love is the bad, as well as the better, not lived alone, but a journey together. Discover and share James Evans Good Times Quotes. Winston Churchill. Be one. “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you … This spinoff of the TV series, Maude, centered on the Evans family. Don't go changing, to try and please me You never let me down before Don't imagine you're too familiar And I don't see you anymore I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble We never could have come this far I took the good times, I'll take the bad times I'll take you just the way you are. The trick is to celebrate the good times in advance of the difficult times. You have to overcome those issues and move on. There will be good times, and there will be bad times, but SoftBank is always there. You gotta document the good times, man. William Faulkner Click to tweet. It’s wonderful to reflect on the wonderful thoughts of others. Quotes about good Times with Friends “As we get older, the biggest things that we will remember are the times that we spent with our friends. 4. You live with the ups and downs of it but at the end, it's about not only winning games, it's about developing men. Powerful hard times quotes about life and this too shall pass. When you see couples in long-term relationships and you see them go through good times and bad times, you realize it's about being committed enough and loving your partner enough to hang in there regardless. And here’s wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for you. So we did a show in which James, the father on Good Times, had hypertension. Read these inspirational quotes about getting through tough times and you’ll be smiling again in no time: 1. Good luck to you during this joyous time. The part of Lenny is played by Dap "Sugar" Willie.. About Lenny [edit | edit source]. You can't keep it, but you can … good times Quotes. Every day the quote on the sidebar is changed, and the actual… The good times are always good and we always know how to make the best out of everything. There aren't any times … Good People Bad. – Joel Osteen. There are 435 good times quotes for sale on Etsy, and they cost $9.94 on average. Welcome back. Confucius. My earliest memories are the best. All I'm out for is a good time - all the rest is propaganda. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. That's part of the coaching. Explore 164 Good Times Quotes (page 3) by authors including Travis Scott, Jack Nicholson, and Chris Pine at BrainyQuote. I believe that if you work hard and you never get to enjoy it then what's the point. They are the ones that have gotten me through every single thing - good times and bad, they are who I go to and lean on. author. Because at that time, me and him were number one guys, both of us on the rise, and just the matches we had were good times. The other ten percent I'll probably waste. Donald Trump quotes about Good Times; The Lord is my Rock. If there were shenanigans and good times, Fred and I would be there. I have come to believe that if two people are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to love and care for each other in good times and in bad, the government shouldn't deny them the opportunity to get married. So keep on right track best is waiting for you. I live a very joyful life, with a lot of laughter and good times. I admired and respected her - for her energy and commitment to others, and especially for her devotion to her two boys. They suavely leech off society - like investment bankers who plunder outsize shares of deals for themselves or rapacious fund managers. I am very thankful for that. It was a gift from God. Something that only the closest can share, with communication, respect,” Similar Quotes. Always remember, good times await you after the difficult times pass. You can't take any of this with you, the money or nothing. He has always been there, always present at good times and bad; and to me when I feel His presence, my life is full.-- Aaron Rodgers . Always remember, good times await you after the difficult times pass….”, “The difference between darkness and brightness is how you thrive on those moments and how you use such circumstances with goodwill in your spirit.”, “It is easy to be a good person when times are good.”, “The wise remind themselves that ‘This too shall pass’ even when things are good; the foolish, only when things are bad.”, “That was all people could really do for one another, he supposed. When times are tough, I always look for inspiring quotes to help me get through it. Good times are a reminder and a reward for dealing with the difficult and challenging times we all go through. Nobody can predict the future. Billy Pilgrim. I've had good times and bad times. Reminded you there were good days in life, when precious little else did. Good Times Quotes. If you are in troubles of life or you think these are your bad days, don’t lose your hope because after every bad time, good time will come again. The trick is to celebrate the good times in advance of the difficult times. That's me. Good morning! We didn't have fish from the Tigris or the Euphrates. Related: 25 Passion Quotes T o I n s p i r e Y o u r S o u l Deriving meaning from these good life quotes It's a long journey. There are things that haunt us our entire lives; we are unable to let them go. My motto is: more good times. Quotations list about good times, bad and ups-downs captions for Instagram citing Marcus Aurelius, Dr. Seuss and Proverbs uptight sayings. A good scent! Few of my classmates looked like me. I hardly knew anybody. 11. 12. Inspiring Quotes To Help You Get Through Tough Times. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who … I think there's a certain level of trust that I have with women. I know that through both good times and bad, He is faithful and will watch over me. And that's how it is in America. My fans have made all my career moments special for me. Here are a list of the best positive inspirational & motivational hard times quotes that will give you strength & uplift your spirit when trying to overcome adversity.. Need some inspiration and motivation to overcome hardships and struggles in life?. A relationship is work, and it changes. / Quotes About Friendship and Memories to Relive the Good Old Days Here are some quotes about friendship and memories, which will take you down memory lane and make you yearn for your friends… Some of the fondest memories we gather in the journey of … Aug 25, 2020 - Explore Rhonda Robinson's board "Good Times Quotes" on Pinterest. Jack Nicholson. 10. The trick is to celebrate the good times in advance of the difficult times. “In a way I imagine eternity must be a little like a photograph (a place without time) of the good and bad times we have lived through. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. 11. There are going to be good times and bad times, but lighten up. In good times and in bad. Bruce Barton. Part 2. There will be good times, and there will be bad times, but SoftBank is always there. Friends are often fleeting, but the memories we make with them will last for the rest of our lives. Discover and share Funny Quotes About Good Times. Also, they may be from books or movies. concepts. I've always said manage in good times so that you're ready for the bad times. There are going to be good times and bad times, but lighten up. – Matt D. Miller. 1 Day MSFT 0.06% DJIA 0.83% S&P 500 0.88% Technology -0.46% There are times you don’t hear it, and there are times that you do. Good Luck and Best Wishes Quotes. Discover and share Remember The Good Times Quotes. “Life is all about having a good time.” – Miley Cyrus. I've owned up to all of it. All in all, it's been a pretty fabulous life for me. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad. I felt pretty isolated here, I really did. Quotes by Genres. We also have a collection of motivating determination quotes to keep you going towards your goals and dreams. 14. Slaughterhouse. The good times seem almost effervescent and dreamlike in comparison with the times that didn't go so well. Listening to the type of music I grew up with, like King Sunny Ade, Fela Kuti and experiencing different things and conditions and hardship, as well as the good times in Nigeria, has definitely carved me into who I am. “Don't live the same day over and over again and call that a life. The trick is to celebrate the good times in advance of the difficult times. Feb 5, 2016 - Explore Lindsey Foerster's board "Good Times & Quotes" on Pinterest. See the positive in negative events.”. Sometimes it may be my little sister, sometimes a president, but expect one of these every week. Now my faith in Christ is what gives me confidence for the future. When I grew up, my family, we sat down, all of us to watch 'Good Times,' 'Sanford and Son,' all those shows that were out at that time. I think that humans have a huge capacity to carry pain and sadness. “Some think that love is all flowers and good times, but I think that love is more than just that. Robert Schuller. The good times are always good and we always know how to make the best out of everything. Good Times quotes for Instagram plus a big list of quotes including Waste no more time arguing about what a good person should be.

Aloo Gobi Vindaloo, Benchmade 943 Review, Teenage Dream Lyrics Chords, Love Yourself Piano Notes, Austin Texas Native Plants, Dentrix Clinical Note Templates, Pacific Sunset Maple Cost, Members Of Parliament Jamaica And Their Portfolio, Amatista Cookhouse Opentable,