benchmade 943 review

I've got a review today of a beautifully designed knife, the Benchmade 940-1. Here's a quick FSB look at the Osborne 943, the clip point sister to the 940. Developed in the by Osborn, the BenchMade 943 Folding Knife is the perfect knife for field or home use. It is a very well designed knife for people with too much money and an appreciation for an everyday carry knife that will satisfy on many different levels to include easy of use, fit and finish, and somewhat of an exclusivity given it's price point. The Benchmade 943 model features a modified clip point blade. the 943 fits right in between. Benchmade Model 943 incorporates the exclusive AXIS locking mechanism for a functional smoothness that compliments well the purity of the design style. This knife is smaller than I expected, but is very light and capable. Well, ok, it's not really mine. The Model 943 features a 3.40-inch blade made with CPM-S30V stainless steel with a Rockwell Hardness of 58-60. The Benchmade 943 Osborne earns five stars, and yes, I would recommend it for those seeking a serious, but discrete pocket knife. I am very impressed with the design/quality of the knife. ...and being a 'benchmade' fan for years i'm sure this will become one of my favs. Its not really purposeful to have the inside visible and anodized, but it makes it very pleasing to look at. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Benchmade 943 Osborne is a beautiful knife with aluminum handles, … The 940 (or “940 Osborne”) has an overall length of 7.87″, a 3.4″ blade, weighs 2.90 ounces, and is made in the USA. This knife would make an excellent gift for "the suits" on your list! In my mind these are real nice numbers for EDC, and that is exactly how I have been using my 940. Measuring 7.87 inches total and weighing just 2.90 ounces, the knife makes a cutting companion. Opens like a dream. The feel, the look, the deployment, its all fantastic. It's a comfortable everyday carry knife with its slim design, great ergonomics and lightweight. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2019. I have carried and used many knives as a US Marine, Law Enforcement Officer, Bodyguard, and Professional Weapons and Tactics Trainer. Centered when closed. A clip point blade shape machined of S30V stainless steel, features dual thumb-stud openers for … This model features a black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle has 410 stainless steel liners and a blue titanium spacer on the handle back with custom ridges. But I can also appreciate how the 940 could go beyond a mere EDC item. I originally wanted the silvery finish because the black finish on blades will wear with time. Heck, I would not even have a second thought of using this knife in the break room at the office to peel my apple after lunch because my co-workers would probably find this knife less flashy than my other EDC which is a well Victorinox Champion. The 943 has quickly become my favorite modern pocket knife to carry because it is so light and slender in the pocket, yet still inspires confidence when in use.

Highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time, the Warren Osborne designed 940 and 943 folding knives are slim, stylish, and have performed in just about any situation imaginable over the past decade. Definitely going to use this as my EDC for awhile. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery I bought this knife and I really wanted to love it. This is the most I've ever paid for a knife, and probably ever will, unless I have a sudden surge in discretionary income sometime in the future. In this review, we will be taking an in-depth look at the Benchmade Osborne 943 Knife. Now is it 7 times better than a kershaw skyline for everyday carry? Last Updated: July 13, 2019 Benchmade is a company that prefers iteration over innovation. Benchmade 300 Review: One of Benchmade's best! The S30V steel performs at a top level with great edge retention. Love the blade. obviously it's not going to have the tip strength the 940 has but looks like it'll get most jobs done with little worry. I honestly don't see myself replacing this knife any time soon, unless of coarse I come across the 940 at an equally good price. This is the second Benchmade Osborne series knife I have purchased. The handle fits extremely well in the hand and the knife has a great balanced feel. I fell in love with the all black version on here as soon as I saw it and didn't hesitate to buy. My first knife was a kershaw chill and ever since then, I have been searching for a higher quality knife that feels light and doesn't take up space in my pocket. The limited edition Warren Osborne designed Benchmade 943 is a popular knife for good reason. The only break in the beauty is the pocket clip. it came razor sharp as i have always expected a 'benchmade' to arrive. Got the satin. My first Benchmade! Features: Size - As stated, the 581 is quite large, and the 470 is a little on the small side. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2016. Most of the new knives fall comfortably, and somewhat uninspiringly, within the boundaries of its recognizable, slow-to-change design language. So just like the 940, the 943 uses very high-quality materials… To start off with, the blade on the 943 is made from CPM S30V steel.

Healthcare Informatics Degree, Lg Uhd Blu-ray Player, New Ncert Biology Class 11 Changes Pdf 2020, Frigidaire 2-in-1 Outdoor Misting/cooling Fan, Best Precision Bass Pickups, Telangana Movement Books In Telugu, Polyandry In America,