otter lake campground munising, mi

Est-ce votre Page Établissement Tripadvisor ? Les salles de bains sont très propres. - See 64 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges at Tripadvisor. Munising area has a lot of activities for biking, kayaking, and hiking. Vous vous sentirez comme si vous êtes en retrait dans les bois. Fishing is also a popular activity on the lake – paddle and row boats are available for rent. My daughter’s service animal is a German shepherd and was wearing her vest. We had a great time Kayaking, right on the lake, and checking out the nearby attractions of Munising, MI! Nice bathroom, great people, lots of activities...what more could you ask for? We turned it on and off, tried adjusting the temperature but it remained ice cold. Dans l'ensemble, un très bon rapport qualité/prix. Mais d'autres amis étaient là, alors nous sommes allés à visiter et je ne voulais plus en partir ! The bathroom is very nice and there are a ton of activities. $25 to $35 Card(s) Accepted . Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Called Otter Lake while in Munising, but no one answered, so we drove out to find 3 campsites available (on a Sunday afternoon). Ce camping était plus de 3/4 double et les sites à visiter sont compacté étroitement, ce qui nous a permis de passer une agréable au camping. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, Munising: See 64 traveller reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, ranked #2 of 13 Speciality lodging in Munising and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I was already in the shower preparing the soaps, water temps etc, at this time when two employees came in and told my daughter she can not have her dog in the restroom. Your campsite is ready! My daughter and myself are extremely upset over the ignorance, discrimination, harassment to my daughter and torture of ice cold water from these two women. Otter Lake Campground and Lodges in Munising, MI: View Tripadvisor's 56 unbiased reviews, 18 photos, and special offers for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, #2 out of 13 Munising specialty lodging. Address. Le personnel était adolescents et il y a un camping. Close to lake and... Nous avons apprécié notre séjour à cet hôtel ! - Read 62 reviews, view 24 photos, and find great deals for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges at Tripadvisor Plan a Trip Michigan Munising Otter Lake Campground More Campgrounds Nearby . Reviewing Otter Lake Campground & Lodges × First Name. 9063874648. Otter Lake Campground & Lodges is located at E7609 Buckhorn Road Munising, MI 49862. La salle de bain était propre et bien chauffée, à l'abri des regards les douches, la chasse d'eau des toilettes séparées. I will return again would like to be in the same spot. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Cette version de notre site internet s'adresse aux personnes parlant français en France. Some sites are located in a sunny area while others are in a wooded area so you have a nice selection of a campsite for your camping trip. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, Munising: See 63 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, ranked #2 of 13 specialty lodging in Munising and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Be sure to check out the Buckhorn bar and restaurant just down the road. Il y a d'autres endroits à choisir dans la région de Munising. E7609 Otter Lake Rd Munising, MI 49862. Prenez le contrôle de votre page pour répondre gratuitement aux avis, mettre à jour votre page et bien plus encore. Black Bear Lodge; Campground … E 7609 Otter Lake Road, Munising, MI 49862. Le lac est très belle, mais en fait, il n'y a une plage de sable, au fond de la Lake est un peu sale. It's a beautiful setting, and I would go there again in a heartbeat and recommend it for anyone, especially someone who has children. Bois disponible à l'accueil. Very clean very accommodating very friendly staff. Otter Lake Campground E 7609 Otter Lake Rd Munising, MI 49862 (906) 387-4648. Très bien les sites et équipée d'une cheminée et des tables de pique-nique. Own or manage this property? more. Black Bear (6-bedroom) cabin rental available. Quelles sont les attractions populaires proches de Otter Lake Campground and Lodges ? Ce n'est pas l'établissement qu'il vous faut ? Address. My daughter told the women that her dog is a service animal, even though it was quite obvious that she was. Certains sont plus intime que les autres hôtels. I ended up coming back a second time a couple weeks later because I was so impressed. Si vous habitez un autre pays ou une autre région, merci de choisir la version de Tripadvisor appropriée pour votre pays ou région dans le menu déroulant. What we got was a wonderful experience. My oldest daughter has a well trained service animal and of course her service animal is sitting quietly right next to her. Offers 70 sites with electric hook-ups, picnic tables, and a fire pit. Le bois est très cher, il vaut mieux prendre ça ailleurs (nous avons choisi par certaines est de la ville). Otter Lake Campground . Parmi les attractions à proximité, il y a Laughing Whitefish Falls (2,8 km). Affichez toutes les attractions à proximité. Nous avions prévu de séjourner dans cet hôtel, et nous avons trouvé un hôtel bon marché à la dernière minute, j'ai décidé d'y aller. Il y a beaucoup d'activités sur place, notamment basket-ball, fauteuil poire toss" et d'activités nautiques. I will continue to recommend this campground to all my friends! Ambiance familiale et amicale, petites mais propres salles, Nous avons séjourné dans cet hôtel pendant 4 nuits au cours d'un voyage en photo sur des rochers. otterlakecampground@gmail.com. I informed him that the water was ice cold. playatotterlake@gmail.com. 77 sites – tent, RV and group. Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, Munising: See 62 traveller reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, ranked #2 of 13 Speciality lodging in Munising and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I believe the campground had fewer than 70 sites (we were at 50). That was good too, because we had to set up our tent. Otter Lake Campground and Lodges: Good for kids - Read 64 reviews, view 24 photos, and find great deals for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges at Tripadvisor E7609 Otter Lake Rd Munising, MI 49862. Munising, MI 49862. L'un des deux seuls au camping de Munising et prendre les réservations. Email. I would like to thank you and your staff for working very hard to keep a very awesome and clean Campground cleanest bathrooms I've seen at any campground.thank you again you are awesome., Great campground, and the owners went above and beyond from the time we tried to book, till the day we left! Thank you very much Zeke don't know what I would have done without that spot. Email. Group sites are available. Everything was going well until the morning of our departure. with service animal patches on it just to be sure there is never a confusion. Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, Munising: See 64 traveller reviews, 24 user photos and best deals for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges, ranked #2 of 13 Munising … Black Bear Lodge; Campground & RV Park; Map; Reservations; Directions; Designed … Jodie, All we have is a truck tent. Nearby attractions include Laughing Whitefish Falls (1.7 miles). Super sympa et fait tout pour vous être agréable. Our site was supposedly the largest in the campground. Reservations Call: (855) 723-3662. that, but we really liked it. Are pets allowed at Otter Lake Campground and Lodges? Otter Lake Campground and Lodges: Harrassment - See 64 traveller reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake Campground and Lodges at Tripadvisor. On m'avait réservé une chambre double et celle qu'ils m'ont apporté était tout aussi bien. Les types de chambre peuvent varier. We were in site 7. Afficher les traductions automatiques ? E7609 Otter Lake Rd Munising, MI 49862. Les animaux sont-ils autorisés dans Otter Lake Campground and Lodges ? Les tentes sont un peu à l'étroit, mais dans l'ensemble, c'est un bon hôtel. Both were very well-maintained. Bien, mais on peut le faire mieux car on est donc parmi tant d'autres personnes. Attractions and Recreation in the Munising Area E7609 Otter Lake Rd Munising, MI 49862. Le camping est principalement la saleté (bien que certains sites étaient gazon). Il y avait la queue chaque matin et en soirée pour les hommes et les femmes. This well-maintained campground offers new shower house, playground, coin laundry, dump station and camp store. Email. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Richard A. Beckwith, Proprietor and is located at N3990 Buckhorn Dr, Munising, MI 49862. Facility Details, Rentals, Seasonal Sites, Reviews Details tab; Reviews tab; Details Open May 25 - Oct 1 Last Year's Rate. Il y a un accès wifi à la réception et des. We're here until 9:30, and if you get here after that, just give us a call and we will take care of you." In July 2015, we stayed in our Motorhome at Otter Lake Campground and Lodges in Munising, MI. Les prix allaient de 20 USD pour le camping rustique jusqu'à 35 $.

Outdoor Activities For Only Child, Simply Perfect Steam In Bag Baby Reds, Rawr Means I Love You In Dinosaur Meme, What Is The Difference Of Wikang Filipino And Tagalog, Kingsland, Tx Restaurants, Samsung Monitor Buttons Not Working, Minster Gardens York, Pizza Hut Pizza Calories, World War 1 Propaganda Answers, Panasonic Whisperwarm Review,