samsung me16h702ses wattage

ft. Over-the-Range Fingerprint Resistant Microwave -Stainless Steel Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel at Best Buy. The one-piece door design, with its aluminum handle and side control panel, provides a seamless modern look that … ft. capacity; 300 CFM Ventilation System; Q: Question Does this unit REQUIRE DUCTING?? Also, will the mounting hardware used for the GE work for the Samsung or will new hardware … Additional features include a kitchen timer, vent fan control, and a charcoal/grease filter. 4,082.00, Large Capacity 3-door Refrigerator + Gas Range + StormWash™ Dishwasher + Microwave in Black Stainless Steel, $ Shop Samsung 1.6-cu ft Over-the-Range Microwave (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) in the Over-the-Range Microwaves department at Lowe's.com. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave with Convection and Slim Fry™ in Black Stainless Steel, $ In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Focus only on the product you are posting your review under. , our Samsung representative, wants to know about you so they can assist you better. Find the perfect Microwave for you! Fast, easy checkout with Shop Samsung App. Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences. By providing your email, you agree to receive emails about this submission. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave with Convection and Slim Fry™ in Stainless Steel, $ They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to … JUNK! Free sample, Compensation, or Participated in a Consumer Research Study). Premium Care is free for the first month. Bought on Amazon new 1/31/16 and lasted until 2/22/17. Based on your star rating, we let you down. The digital display's striking ice blue color provides a stylish accent to enhance any kitchen interior. Include details about prices, promotions, shipping, or customer service. Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. 4,272.00, Large Capacity 3-door Refrigerator + Gas Range + StormWash Dishwasher + Microwave Kitchen Package in Black Stainless, $ See our privacy policy here. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 1 year parts and labor, 10 years parts on magnetron, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Our Eco Mode button conserves power by turning off the display when not in use and is more convenient than unplugging the microwave when not in use. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ft. Oven Capacity • 1000 Watts Cooking Power • 300 CFM Ventilation System • Charcoal/Grease Vent Filter • 10 Power Levels • Two-Stage Programmable Cooking • Auto Defrost/Auto Reheat • Auto Cook • MW Distribution Mechanism: Turntable … Please follow these guidelines when uploading a photo: Thank you for your submission! Samsung microwave ME16H702SES oven has a capacity of 1.6 cubic feet. Supplying Demand 4393799 4393751 Microwave Glass Turntable Tray Measures 11 7/8". Come meet a Samsung representative for your S10 purchase. ft. in Stainless Steel, GE JVM3162RJSS 30" 120 Volts 1.6 cu. Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 Cu Ft. 1000 Watt … ft. Capacity Accommodates a variety of snacks and meals. Does not heat up. Message and data rates may apply. Had it about a year with no issues, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018. glass turntable, 300 CFM ventilation system with charcoal/grease filter, Incandescent cooktop light with high/low/off options, 1000W of cooking power with 10 power levels, Auto defrost, auto cook, auto reheat and two-stage programmable cooking. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave, in stainless steel, combines 1000W of cooking power with an impressive 300 CFM ventilation system to create the perfect OTR microwave. Include obscene vulgar, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language. By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : Purchase a 4-piece kitchen package and receive an additional $200 off at checkout. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2016. RECEIVED ON WEDNESDAY, DEAD ON THURSDAY. With clean lines and cool color options, it will enhance the look and feel of your kitchen. By continuing to browse or use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Samsung ME16H702SES House Hold Microwave Oven No Rotating Dish Inside - Not working right PRICED FOR QUICK SALE Features: 1.6 Cu. The Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 Cu. To the extent there is any conflict between SAMSUNG's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. Details about Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 Cu Ft. 1000 Watt Microwave Oven (Refurbished) FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY WITH HASSLE-FREE, 30-DAY RETURNS! Please call or chat with a Samsung expert for assistance. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with Sensor and Ceramic Enamel Interior, Stainless Steel, Toshiba ML-EM45P(BS) Countertop Microwave oven with Smart Sensor, Sound on/off Function and Position Memory Turntable, 1.6 Cu.ft, Black Stainless Steel. Featuring a big window design for easy viewing, the sleek black glass on the front seamlessly transitions from the door to its control panel and display. My wife heated up green beans for 5 minutes and the piece of junk died. It is a 10/15 model so out of warranty. Please write a review to publish your rating. The best way to find parts for Samsung ME16H702SES/AA-0000 / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. You should check your user manual for the exact wattage; the bulbs can be purchased at a general hardware store or from Amazon. 584.00, 1.7 cu. Featuring a big window design for easy viewing, the sleek black glass on the front seamlessly transitions from the door to its control panel and display. ft. Capacity Over the Range Microwave with Convertible Venting and 1000 Watts in Stainlesss Steel, GE JVM7195SKSS Microwave, 30 inches, Stainless Steel, GE JVM6175SKSS Over-the-Range Microwave, 1.7, Stainless Steel, Samsung MS14K6000AS 1.4 cu. Toshiba EM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, Stainless Steel. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2017. Free returns up to 15 days after delivery of an appliance. You will receive an email confirmation shortly. Premium Design. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You can prepare different types of snacks and meals for your family or guests easily and quickly by using Samsung 1.6 Cu Ft Over Range Microwave Stainless Steel oven. ME16H702SES in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel by Samsung in Boise, ID - 1.6 cu. you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto; all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. 1.6 cu. These Terms of Use govern your conduct associated with the Customer Ratings and Review service offered by SAMSUNG (the "CRR Service"). Samsung me16h702ses. ME16H702SES 1.6 cu. Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for ME16H702SES… Please try again. Safe, contact-free delivery to your home, inside or outside. 1.7 cu. The 1.6 cu. Free standard shipping, exclusive offers and financing options. It contains copyrighted media (and you don't hold the copyright), It contains media not related to the product, It contains copyrighted media (an you don't hold the copyright). SAMSUNG Model Info ME18H704SFS/AA Item Weight 56 pounds Product Dimensions 29.87 x 15.56 x 17.06 inches Item model number ME18H704SFS/AA Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Energy Use 1000 Watts Capacity 1.8 Cubic Feet Installation Type Over-the-Range Part Number ME18H704SFS Form Factor Built-In Color Stainless Steel Voltage 120 Volts Wattage The underside of the H702 over-the-range microwave features a powerful ventilation system that quickly and quietly eliminates steam, fumes and odors from the kitchen. Not sure what part you need? Is this samsung model a good fit as a replacement? All content that you submit may be used at SAMSUNG's sole discretion. Debi A. for Model Number Samsung ME16H702SES. A Samsung representative at Best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your next galaxy device. Did you receive an incentive? Samsung pays for Premium Care during this period. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It works well. Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. ME16H702SES in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel by Samsung in Van Nuys, CA - 1.6 cu. Price Match Guarantee. We are glad you like your product. Its large display is brightly lit with a clean, ice-blue color for Does what it is advertised to do. There was a problem completing your request. Sold at: Retail stores nationwide from January 2009 through July 2009 for between $180 and $200. A Samsung Pro is ready to assist you in case you have any questions. A Samsung representative at Best Buy will call to schedule your Galaxy S10 try out. The new Samsung H702 over-the-range microwave is a stylish appliance that cooks as well as it looks. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020. Please try again. View and Download Samsung ME16H702SES user manual online. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Features • 1.6 cu. Want to get hands-on with latest Galaxy device? ME16H cu. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location. Samsung Microwave reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung ME16H702SES microwave oven. Options including two-stage programmable cooking, 10 power levels, auto defrost/reheat, and auto cook make creating the perfect meal a cinch. Samsung.com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification, 25 cu. In accordance with applicable law, SAMSUNG reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on SAMSUNG's website that SAMSUNG deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms of Use. 4,586.00, Large Capacity 3-door Refrigerator + Gas Range + StormWash Dishwasher + Microwave Kitchen Package in Stainless Steel, $ HQRP 14-1/8 inch Glass Turntable Tray Compatible with Maytag Whirlpool, Works with ... Microwave Oven Charcoal Replacement Filter - Universal Cut to Fit OTR Frigidaire GE... Microwave Grease Filter Compatible with Whirlpool and GE Microwaves 2 Pack Approx 1... Broan Model BPS1FA36 Range Hood Filter 11-3/4" X 17-1/4" X 3/8" Replacement for NuT... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020, Easy to i stall and works well. Small 9.6" / 24.5cm Microwave Glass Plate/Microwave Glass Turntable Plate Replaceme... GE JVM3160RFSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel, Frigidaire FFMV1645TS 30" Over the Range Microwave with 1.6 cu. * For Samsung Supplies information go to: * For S.T.A.R. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 29 7/8 x 16 29/32, 1.6 cu. Looking for the mounting bracket for Samsung over the range microwave ME16H702SES. The new Samsung H702 over-the-range microwave is a stylish appliance that cooks as well as it looks. Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 Cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Features • 1.6 cu. However, for models that use an LED lamp board, you'll need to visit an authorized Samsung service center or contact Samsung support to get a replacement. Won't be replacing with a Samsung product. , our Samsung representative at Best Buy, want to know about you to set up a personal demonstration on your next galaxy device. ft. Oven Capacity • 1000 Watts of Cooking Power • 300 CFM Ventilation System • Charcoal/Grease Vent Filter • 10 Power Levels • Two-Stage Programmable Cooking • Auto Defrost/Auto Reheat • Auto Cook • Microwave Distribution System: Turntable … Showcasing a stylish design for a seamless and modern look, this over-the-range microwave features a convenient bright, ice blue digital display. ME16H702SES Over the Range Microwave with Big Door Design, 1.6 cu.ft. Please contact us instead. The 300 CFM ventilation system quickly, quietly, and efficiently eliminates food odors while the included cooktop lighting system ensures easy viewing of cooking foods. The Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 Cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Resistant ME16H702SES/AA White ME16H702SEW/AA Black ME16H702SEB/AA 1.6 cu. Q: replacing a GE with Samsung I am looking at this to replace a GE spacemaker xl1800. and if so is there ANY MODEL THAT IS DUCTLESS (over the counter); Q: Question What is the size , the deep size is not clear on the description; Q: Question Do you need an installation kit Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. Consumer Contact: For additional information, contact Samsung … This site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience. Manufactured in: Malaysia Remedy: Consumers should immediately unplug and stop using the recalled product, and contact Samsung to schedule a free repair. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2016. My current microwave dimensions are 16 13/32in x 29 7/8in x 15 1/4 in, 1100 watts and 1.8 cuft. We would like to make it right. Ft. 1000W Over-the-Range Microwave, Stainless Steel, 1.6 cu. 4,181.00, 4-door Refrigerator + Gas Range + Linear Wash Dishwasher + Microwave Kitchen Package in Tuscan Stainless, $ The sleek yet spacious Samsung over-the-range microwave looks beautiful in any kitchen. Mention retailers, other companies, or other websites/links. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. 539.00, Large Capacity 3-door Refrigerator + Electric Range + StormWash™ Dishwasher + Microwave in Black Stainless Steel, $ SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your location. We are processing your review. 1.6 cu. Helps reduce smudges for an everyday great appearance. Samsung Support CA Midea Equipment 1434N0A Stainless Steel Countertop Commercial Microwave Oven, 1400W. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, SAMSUNG reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason in accordance with applicable law. For additional questions regarding Samsung Premium Care, please call 1-866-371-9501. Unable to add item to List. ME16H702SES microwave oven pdf manual download. Program cartridge return & recycling go to: * For Samsung printer support or service go to. Samsung Model Info ME16K3000AS Item Weight 44.2 pounds Product Dimensions 16 x 30 x 17 inches Item model number ME16K3000AS Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Capacity 1.6 Cubic Feet Installation Type Over-the-Range Part Number ME16K3000AS Color Stainless Steel Wattage 1000 watts Material Type … About Samsung. We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. By submitting any content to SAMSUNG, you represent and warrant that: You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content: You agree to indemnify and hold SAMSUNG (and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, joint ventures, and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, and employees), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. Find the Samsung Microwave that is right for you. Called Samsung and they have to schedule a repair tech to come out and take a look, only then can he/she give me a price to let me know how much the repair is. Please call 1-800-SAMSUNG for … Include personal information such as email addresses, home addresses, or names. No one tests microwave ovens like we do. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. ME16H702SES 1.6 cu. 1.6 cu. ft. capacity of this microwave accommodates a variety of snacks and meal items and lets you prepare foods quickly and easily. See things more clearly on the new Samsung over-the-range microwave. Include details of your hands-on experience with the product. The one-piece door design, with its aluminum handle and side control panel, provides a seamless modern look that blends perfectly into any kitchen. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with In-Door Ice Maker in Stainless Steel, 25 cu. Bought on Amazon new 1/31/16 and lasted until 2/22/17. The nearly silent system clears the air with 300 cubic feet per minute of turbo ventilation. By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that SAMSUNG and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave, in stainless steel, combines 1000W of cooking power with an impressive 300 CFM ventilation system to create the perfect OTR microwave. I would recommend this product to a friend. After the first month, you must provide a credit card to continue this coverage at its regular price of $11.99 per month. Please try your search again later. We hope our support team resolved any issues with your product. , our Samsung representative will be in touch with you. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 5,796.00. You acknowledge that you, not SAMSUNG, are responsible for the contents of your submission. that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any person or entity; for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party; that includes any information that references other websites, physical addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files. 1.5 year later and it's dead as a door nail, I would definitely look at other brands. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave in Fingerprin... Save up to an extra $67.55 now with Samsung Discount Program, CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS TERMS OF USE. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ft, Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $0 down and 6, 12 or 18-month plans available for most appliances. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of SAMSUNG, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. 4,496.00, Large Capacity 3-door Refrigerator + Electric Range + StormWash Dishwasher + Microwave Kitchen Package in Stainless Steel, $ With a large LED display, settings and timing are clearly visible for greater cooking convenience. By submitting this form you acknowledge you have read the Privacy Policy Privacy Policy and consent to receiving calls/texts from Samsung representative. Four-Speed/400 CFM Powerful ventilation system quickly and quietly eliminates steam, fumes and odor from the kitchen. 4,261.00, Large Capacity 3-door Refrigerator + Electric Range + StormWash Dishwasher + Microwave Kitchen Package in Black Stainless, $ Shop Samsung 1.6 cu. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product? Even at rest, conventional over-the-range microwaves use power to maintain essential functions. ft. French Door Refrigerator with External Water & Ice Dispenser in Stainless Steel, Front Control 51 dBA Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior in Black, Front Control 51 dBA Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior in Stainless Steel. (5)-Pack Anyray Replacement for 120V Samsung Microwave ME18H704SFS Cook Top Light 20W, $16.99; Light Bulb for GE Microwave Oven - Halogen Light Bulb Fits for GE Samsung Kenmore Elite Maytag... $7.99; Samsung 4713-001013 Lamp-Incandescent, $9.81 Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy to try out your next phone. Images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format. SAMSUNG does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through SAMSUNG to edit or delete any content you have submitted. ft. capacity with 11.5 in. You can also browse the most common parts for ME16H702SES/AA-0000 /. It works well. Please consider updating your star rating if we helped. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. Copyright© 1995-2020 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved. (i.e. Easy sign-in, Samsung Pay, notifications, and more! 4 Pieces Waveguide Cover Mica Plates Sheets Microwave Oven Repairing Part 13 x 13 cm with... $7.99; 2 PCS Microwave Oven Parts Mica Slice Super Thick Heat … For any content that you submit, you grant SAMSUNG a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. Ft. Oven Capacity 1,000 Watts Cooking Power 300 CFM Ventilation System Charcoal/Grease Vent Filter 10 Power Levels Two-Stage Programmable Cooking Auto Defrost Auto Reheat Auto … Answer Hello Debi, You will need to order DE70-00561A for the model provided.

East And Central Africa Cricket Team, Wildflowers Of North Carolina, Digital Signal Processing Gate Notes, Sonarlint Newinstance Deprecated, Epic Google Cloud, Portobello Mushroom Pizza,